Blackb0x FTP Server
(Note the following guide is based on FileZilla. If you are using a different FTP client the steps may vary slightly.
- Start blackb0x FTP server.
- Note down the IP Address that appears on the screen (It should be something similar to 192.168.1.65)
- Start up your FTP client on your PC. (Use FileZilla if you haven't already got one installed)
- In the address box type the IP address you noted down earlier.
- Leave any username/password boxes blank.
- Hit "Connect".
- Think of the two windows on your screen as two instances of My Computer.
- The one of the left is your PC and the one on the right is your PS3.
- The PS3's main HDD is called dev_hdd0 you can double click it to look inside.
- When you want to transfer a file from your PC to PS3 navigate to that file in the left window.
- In the right window navigate to the folder on your PS3 where you would like it to be transferred to.
- Right click the file you would like to transfer and select "Transfer".
- You will then see the file added to the queue and start to progress (if it is a large file it may take a while).
- The dev_usb000 folder will appear in FTP if you have an external drive attached to the PS3.
- Never alter any files in the dev_flash folders as you may brick your PS3.