Note: PSHomebrew.net does not encourage or condone piracy. You should only use this software to make legal backups of games you own.
Rogero Manager allows you to backup and play your PS3 games from an internal or external HDD.
* Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Smart Scan" from Settings Menu [Select]. * Added the Option to Refresh the Games List with [L3] when [Smart Scan] is Enabled. * Added Support for Rebug CFW 3.55.2 ("Rebug" Mode only) and 3.66_Version_Spoofer_2.0_355. * Added Support for MFW builder 3.66 spoof plug-in.
Please note: Rogero Manager v8.4 is not compatible with Rebug 3.41.2 or 3.66_Version_Spoofer_2.0_341.
* Added Support for 2 connected USB drives with the Games List Filtering [L2+R2+L1]. * Games List Filtering Last State is now saved & restored on Startup (showing HDD, USB or ALL Games). * Added proper spoof detection for any CFW version, both original & spoofed versions are shown. * Added [USB Mount] support for FW 3.15,now works on OFW/CFW ver 3.15, 3.41 and 3.55. * Added a Smart-Scan function that provides fast Startup/Games Listing if no devices change occurred. * Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Notification Dialogs" from Settings Menu [Select]. * Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Background Music" from Settings Menu [Select]. * Added more Optimization to the Game Copy function/Showing the Progress-Bar for all Games copied. * Added a new 3D like Display Mode, the "Home Theatre". Credits to "CondorStrike" the great artist behind it. * Added the Option to Show/Hide Games List with [L3] for the new "Home Theatre" Display Mode. * Added Support for "Hermes v4/Syscall8" payload to version 3.41/3.55. Credits/Respect to "Hermes". * Added Support for "PL3" payload to version 3.15/3.41. Credits to Anonymous for his great "Payloader3". * Added Support to multiMAN's [XMB Last Game Played] shortcut, Last played Game can be mounted from XMB. * Added Support for Loading USB Games with Big/Split-files by caching the Split-Files to internal HDD. * Added Support for [Ext/USB Game Data Install] it can be Enabled/Disabled for a Game using [L1+R3]. * [Split-Files caching] & [Ext/USB Game Data Install] implementation is 100% compatible with multiMAN: - both managers will share the same folders to preserve HDD space. Credits/Respect to Dean/multiMAN's Author. * Added the Option to Delete specific Game's cached files (Split-Files & USB Data Install) with [Start]. * Added Support for the Left Analog Stick (Up/Down same as L2/R2 = Fast Scroll, Left/Right = Page up/down). * Added the option to Restart the Manager with [Start+Select] to refresh the Games List/Settings if needed. * Fixed a bug in the FTP Server which prevented some FTP clients from connecting, thanks to Plastrd.
- Added Games List Filtering with [L2+R2+L1] to show HDD Games, USB Games or All Games.
(works with only one external HDD attached at a time)
- Added Manager support for spoofing CFW versions to 3.50, 3.56 and 3.60.
- Added [USB Mount] support for FW 3.41,now works on OFW/CFW ver 3.41 and CFW ver 3.55.
- Added [USB Mount] support for Disk-Less loading, start game from app_homePS3_GAME.
- Added [USB Mount] support for spoofed CFW (3.50/3.56/3.60), now works with spoofed CFWs.
- Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Blurring of Games List Background" from Settings.
- Added more Optimization of the Game Copy function with some bugs fixed.
- Changed the caching mechanism to a much optimized one resulting in an overall speed improvement.
- Changed Auto-Fix Game's folder/files Permissions to always on,it will run auto only if needed.
- Re-Added Fix-Permissions for the entire Games folder on internal or external drive with [L1+R3].
- Re-Added the Option to Enable/Disable "Clear History" from Settings(per user request).
- Re-Added the Option to select default "Game Backup Folder" internal/external from Settings.
- Fixed the bug that prevented the manager from saving the "Animation" Setting correctly.
- Fixed the bug with some Games "Title Name" dumped from BD-ROM that caused a problem with FTP.
- Fixed the Game Background Image Loading Enable/Disable from Settings to allow custom themes usage.
- Supports 2 built-in Payloads: the user can change between Sysc36 & PL3 from the Settings Menu.
- Updated the Payload detection function to supports all known payloads (3.41 & 3.55).
- New [USB Mount] option that enables loading of known "Black Screen Games" from external USB drive.
- [USB Mount] can only be used with CFW 3.55 (3.41 not supported), Split-Games also not supported.
- Optimized the Game Copy function for better/faster operations.
- Fixed the Progress-bar bug that was freezing at 99%, no more freezing.
- New FT Font is used instead of the Debug font, Japanese titles shows fine now.
- Added new D-pad List navigation & L2/R2 scrolling functions to support the new Font.
- Fixed the Delay problem experienced in version 8.0 on Game's Background Image Loading.
- Changed the Auto-fix-permissions to [L1+R3] = Fix_selected_Game Permissions on internal/external HDD.
- Fixed the "Protected Mode" bug that prevented it from saving it's last state on startup.
- Fixed the ScreenSaver bug that triggered it after Game Copy/Delete functions.
- Removed the initial Setup sequence on Startup and used Default settings for faster operation.
- Removed Un-used functions from the Settings Menu for simpler usage.
- Full Games Folders Auto-Detection,no more Games Folder Setup required,it's all Automated.
- Auto-Move of Games folder if found inside an old manager folder is now Optional on First Run.
- PS3 system version is now Auto-Detected on each Startup,not required anymore from Settings.
- BD-ROM Game Dump will be stored now using the Game's Title Name instead of the Game's Title ID.
- Added Grayscale effect for Split-Games in Games List (Will show them in Black/White colors).
- Added a Blurry Background Effect on Games List to allow better Titles/Names readability.
- Game Background Image can be Disabled from Settings Menu to Allow for better themes usage.
- New Theme used,Thanks to Opium2k for his great Themes: Rogero Manager Theme Depository
- Special Thanks to Deank/multiMAN for [USB Mount] support & last minute Graphic Effects.
- This version is Compatible with OFW3.41+Dongle/Hermes CFW3.41/CFW3.55/Kmeaw/Waninkoko.
- Changed from using LV2_patcher/PL3 to Dean's implementation of Syscall36.
- The Manager can be started with Disc In + USB inserted without any problems.
- Updated the Payload Auto-Detection to support all types of Payloads/CFWs.
- Fixed the FTP Server, FTP always on by default, login as "anonymous".
- Added Auto-Fix Permissions on Game Load, can be Enabled/Disabled from Settings Menu.
- Fixed the scrolling lag on D-pad Up/Down, now scrolling with any button is fluid.
- "Protected Mode" now can be Enabled/Disabled by pressing [L2+R2+R3] from the Menu.
- Added the option to Enable/Disable the Clean History function from Settings Menu.
- Optimized the Fix-Permissions function,now it outputs the path of the folder being fixed.
- Added Full Auto-Detection of the Games folder at initial Setup or from Settings Menu.
- The Games folder will be moved automatically to a safer path if found necessary.
- Fixed the Copy function to prevent the Abort-Copy error that was encountered by some users.
- Added A Screensaver after 3 minutes of inactivity,can be Enabled/Disabled from Settings.
- Simplified the Initial Setup wizard,select [Yes] on all steps for default settings.
- Fixed the integrated Lv2_Patcher compatibility to be exactly the same as the standalone "lv2_v5.pkg".
- Optimized the memory management at startup to the maximum for best results with the Lv2_Patcher.
- Using the default PL3 payload with Disc-Less Support, some patches disabled for stable operation.
- Removed lV2_Patcher startup notification screen for added compatibility when loading payload.
- Start the Manager without any USB devices plugged-in & without Game Disc to avoid startup problems.
- Compatible with Waninkoko/Kmeaw/Wutangrza/Geohot/3.55/3.41 .
- Built-in the latest version of Kmeaw Payload Loader/Lv2Patcher (LV2_v5/Github 22/01/2011).
- lv2_Patcher startup notification with option to load custom payload from USB or Cancel loading.
- On each startup, cleaning of the pushlist files(patch.dat, game.dat) and the boot_history.dat file.
- Added built-in Fix-Permissions utility for the current selected Games folder with (L1 + R3).
- Added option to Enable/Disable Background Image Loading from Settings Menu (Skins possibility).
- Removed duplicate Names in Games List caused by wrong Games folders structure (Credits to Deank).
- Changed the Game Delete from [Start+Square] to only [Start] to avoid buttons conflict.
- Improved Copying Speed & functionality especially for games with large number of files > 1000.
- various bugs fixed with many functions improvement
- Compatible with Kmeaw or Waninkoko 3.55 CFW, and 3.41 OFW.
- Built-in the latest version of Kmeaw Payload Loader / Lv2 Patcher.
- Startup check to load Payload only if it's not already in memory.
- Option to load Payload.bin file from USB directly into memory.
- More Games List scrolling improvement.
- Added Stealth package for safer usage with PSN.
- Patch Mode will show on GUI as "Disabled" if not supported by the Payload
- New Protected Mode to lock Games pre-defined settings & Copy/Delete functions.
- Scrolling Functions fixed to have a 100% smooth scrolling.
- Added Page UP/Page Down using D-Pad Left/Right Buttons.
- Fixed White Background for game titles that don't have the Pic1.png file.
- Cache folder files will be deleted during setup to remove previous white Backgrounds.
- Added "dev_hdd0/BDRIPS" & "dev_usb0/BDRIPS" to path options/Gaia Manager compatibility.
- Show the Number of total Games available on the GUI.
- Changed the BR-Required option from "Triangle" to "Square" button.
- Re-Added the Exit option with the "Triangle" button.
- New XMB Icon.
- Various bugs fixed.
- Removed the Stealth version from the package / not useful anymore.
- Direct_Boot Mode bug fixed, some code cleanup.
- Stealth version now uses another Title ID that won't conflict with any known game
- Added a Function [L1+SQUARE] to Fix corrupted SFO files by the previous version/error "80028F14".
- Added a Stealth version of the Manager to be used Online for safer operation(BLES01031/CODBO)
- SFO file patching fixed to work with all games & changed from Automatic to Optional.
- Fixed a bug that caused "sfo" patched games to start sometimes in PATCH-MODE.
- [PS3_SYSTEM_VERSION] detection compatibility fixed for all Payloads.
- Permissions-Fix function changed from Automatic to Optional.
- Added a new path for the Games folder [/dev_hdd0/game/GAIA01985/BDRIPS].
- Last Game Played/Selected will be saved & selected by default on next run.
- Patch-Mode/Direct-boot/Disc-Required options Disabled when Original Game is selected.
- Free available Space on HDD is now checked before copying starts to avoid PS3 freezing problem.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes showed an Empty Games List after Original Game is ejected.
- PS3_SYSTEM_VERSION detection improved + user confirmation on first boot.
- Games Folder detection improved + different path options added for all user-needs.
- Settings can be changed from Settings Menu Directly (L2+R2+START method removed)
- Added option to Disable Sound in the Settings wizard/Menu.
- Fixed Game Background image size to perfectly match GUI .
- Check/Patch PARAM.SFO much more stable now with the option to RESTORE anytime with [L1+START].
- Check Games Eboot.bin file permissions & Auto-fix/notify if needed on Game load.
- Added check/notify about BR-Disc not present when loading games with non Peek-Poke payloads.
- Added check/notify about BR-Disc not present when loading games with Disc-Required flag SET.
- Current Game Selection won't change now when BR-Disc is inserted/removed.
- Update from version 7.4 to 7.5 is recommended because of un-stability problems with v7.4.
- Specific settings file for each Game,the manager will remember the settings saved for each game.
- user-error management,[Direct-boot] & [BR-Disc Required] usage auto-monitered
- FTP server re-added, can be Enabled/Disabled from the Settings Menu(L2+R2+Start)/not stable.
- PS3 IP address shown in device list, also Time/Date added to the Gui.
- Game Icon and Game Background Animation effects added,Enabled/Disabled from GUI (Credits to Deanrr)
- some Graphic fixes (Transparancy effect) and Code management.
- Displays the detected PS3 version next to the Payload type on the GUI.
- Check the PS3_SYSTEM_VER then auto-patch PARAM>SFO (3.01/3.10/3.15/3.41)
- Auto-Search for the Games folder on first boot & GUI option to change it anytime.
- New Game Delete-Mode protection, Enable/Disable game deletion from settings menu/GUI.
- New Help/Settings Menu to View/Change settings at will from GUI or from options/ini file.
- Remember user settings from previous session.
- Removed free space for Game Disc from devices list that was always showing as 0.
- Fixed Background loading problem in case of no games available at startup.
- Added notification sound ( @ Boot, @ Patch-Mode On )
- Clears history of loaded games from the PS3 Flash at each boot.
- Enable Remote-Play attribute in PARAM.SFO for all games.
- Payload Auto-Detection method improved for better compatibility.
- Patch-Mode will only show on GUI when Peek/Poke supported Payloads are used.
- Dynamic Patching Improved to support more games like "Medal of honor"
- PARAM.SFO > 3.41 is auto-patched and outputs a message for the user about it.
- Patch-Mode now will only show up on GUI in case it is supported by the user's Payload.
- Direct-Boot will now show a compatibility message when turned on to warn the user.
- Payload Auto-Detection and Output Payload Type detected on GUI,all payloads supported.
- Advanced Patching Mechanism that works according to the current Payload Type detected.
- Patching only occurs at Game Load, no more List Refresh needed.
- New Graphical User Interface (With Game BG + Icon)
- Toggle Show/Hide Games Full Paths with R1.
- Progress-Bar on Copying Games.
- Faster Game Files Test/Size.
- HomeBrew and FTP Functions removed.